Join Our Team
.NET C# Software Developer, Permanent, Fareham/Hampshire
We are a small and growing leading software solutions company based in Segensworth. With expanding projects, that are international, we have the requirement for an additional developer to hit the ground running.
You will be joining the existing team of 3 and will be tasked with:
- Working with our client on API and integrations between systems.
- Maintaining the Azure infrastructure.
- Self-managing, and team leader of the small and growing team.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Maintaining code control and stable releases.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software developer (1 year+ of any form of management or team leadership).
- Firm grasp of application lifecycle from coding to deployment.
- Understanding of .NET Core, Entity Framework, REST APIs, T-SQL, Azure DevOps, Git.
- Data structures, algorithms and software design knowledge.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- C# .NET Core.
- Azure containers and other elements.
What you'll get in return
The organisation are offering very competitive salary. A great opportunity to join a team at such an exciting time and offer significant input into decisions regarding technologies, processes, frameworks and methodologies.
Regular social activities, flexible working, enjoyable working environment and a fun approach to work.
- Contact: Mark Viccars
- Email: [email protected]